All papers should be written in English.The manuscripts must contain original work, must not have been published previously and must not be under consideration for publication in any other journal or book.
Corresponding author should
● submit their manuscript through
● send both manuscript and filled Submission Form via e-mail email@example.com
After Reviewing Process of the accepted manuscripts, corresponding author should
- prepare final versions of the paper according to the Manuscript Preparation Rules. Preparation may be very easy by using Article Template (Microsoft Word) or Article Template (LaTeX).
- fill and sign the Copyright Transfer Form
- send both Copyright Transfer Form and LaTeX (tex) or Microsoft Word (doc/docx) file of final version of your paper via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use JNT Submission System.